I have never seen a better time in our Industry for financial planning business owners to access coaching support.
At Futuro we have a strong belief in assisting financial planners be better business owners. In these times of great Industry change I see some financial planners very challenged in getting their “head above the ruck”. There is a lot of working in the business and a struggle to work on the business.
This is why at Futuro we see the necessity to facilitate business coaching support for our business owners. This is a specialist service for Financial Planning Principals from a Coach with over 30 years’ experience in our Industry. A key feature I like about this service is that Principals receive a personalised coaching session every month, tailored around their business & personal strategies and any current issues. I am pleased to say that I have experienced very positive feedback from our Principals regarding working with a coach.
“He has provided me with the ability to look at my business objectively, identify the key areas that need focus, document a workable business plan that we come back to each month to record progress on. Through this disciplined approach I have achieved significantly more in the last 12 months than what I had achieved in the previous 3 years.”
Grant Loechel – iPlan Financial Services Australia
At Futuro we facilitate using our business coach for the following reasons:
Top 5 benefits for business coaching support
- Can You See the Forest for the Trees? – It is natural that Principals get very close to the dynamics of their business. However, I see you can develop blind spots. A good business coach will have an objective point of view, and the ability to quickly identify problem areas that maybe you could not see. They may also be able to offer solutions or strategies you might not have considered or push you out of your comfort zone so you can take your business to the next level.
- Short cuts – A coach can provide you with short cuts to solve a problem. This means that a coach can give you their experience & tools that they’ve tried, used and succeeded with.
- Outside Perspective –The Business coach can provide an outside perspective. Our coach works with a wide range of practices and can offer a view on how others are tackling similar issues. They can be a sounding board for your ideas and help you compare and decide which ideas to use.
- Creating Change – We are in a time of significant change in our Industry. Our Business coach has experience in change management and will be able to help you create change in your business, overcome sticking points and overall help you grow your business.
- Burnout Factor – I hear some financial planners expressing they feel they are close to burn out. In many cases this can be relieved through changes in your business. A Coach can provide an independent view and offer unemotional advice to improve your business life.
At Futuro we understand the challenges involved in running a successful Financial Planning Practice.
To have a conversation about the value of a business coach for your business with Licensee support, please call us on 07 3018 0400 or email email@example.com