Getting on with Business
We are back at work after our Christmas holidays and fired up to kick some goals in 2019.
This week I have been reviewing our business and marketing plans for the year.
We have a strong focus on the future and some exciting new initiatives planned.
Some of these are:
- Technology – improving the offer for our advisers to help them improve their businesses and become more efficient
- Marketing – focus on brand awareness support for our Practices
- HR – re aligning staff scorecards to current goals
- Partners – checking in with our Partners re our plans for the year
- Community – continued focus on our adviser community events
Yes – we have an eye on the Hayne Royal Commission findings and FASEA.
What is in your plan?
Here are some I see from our adviser’s plans.
- Client experience & deliverables
- Processes improvement
- Marketing/business development
- Advice development & efficiencies
- HR – recruitment/staff development/positioning resources around the client offer
Do you have someone to discuss these issues with and help you set the direction for your business over the next 3 -5 years?
Our Directors, Paul Kelly, Dennis Bashford and Manoj Pillai have a total of more than 80 years of Industry experience.
To speak to one of us please call our office on 07 3018 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Futuro is a community of advisors built on group commitment, trust and companionship. We are unique in many ways but this core belief and ability to bring our advisors together, often to work with each other and thrive is what sets us apart.