Getting on with Business – It’s not all about the Royal Commission
At Futuro we have many advisers with alliance opportunities to build their businesses. I mentioned in my previous article that all strategic plans include business development and strategic relationships. Many of the opportunities include relationships with Accountants, Lawyers and Mortgage Brokers.
The key to Futuro’s relationship philosophy is to ensure, right from the start, that everything possible is done to lay the foundations for a long-term alliance. This is largely achieved through implementation of the management disciplines we have developed. Experience shows that committing to a number of basic principles from the outset significantly accelerates the rate of development of the business and sets the scene for a long and profitable association.
We believe that it is essential to establish from the outset that:
- The relationship will be of quantifiable value to all parties;
- The financial potential of the relationship is fully understood;
- What short and long term results are required to make the relationship viable to all parties;
- All parties understand the resources required to achieve those results in terms of:
- All parties share the same expectations as to outcomes; and
- All parties are prepared to commit to regular reviews to oversee progress.
We feel these basic principles form the corner stone of a long and profitable relationship.
Do you have someone to discuss these issues with and help you set the direction for your business over the next 3 -5 years?
Our Directors, Paul Kelly, Dennis Bashford and Manoj Pillai have a total of more than 80 years of Industry experience.
To speak to one of us please call our office on 07 3018 0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Futuro is a community of advisors built on group commitment, trust and companionship. We are unique in many ways but this core belief and ability to bring our advisors together, often to work with each other and thrive is what sets us apart.