Need some help getting through the changes to our industry?
At Futuro, we’re running workshops with personalised support to help you pass your FASEA exam. We’ll also help you adapt to the range of changes affecting our industry.
Is your AFSL doing the same?
If not, ask them why not. Or give us a call to get the help you deserve.
So, what do you need to do from here?
There are four key steps.
- Pass the FASEA exam by 1 January 2021.
- Complete an approved qualification equivalent to an approved degree by 1 January 2024.
- From 1 January 2019, meet continuing professional development requirements.
- From 1 January 2020 comply with FASEA’s Code of Ethics.
We’ll help you to achieve all of these so you can have a successful career in the years ahead. But with all of these regulatory changes, it’s clear that now is the time to put an intelligent strategy in place for your business and career.
You should consider:
- Your goals for the short, medium and long term.
- How you can differentiate yourself from other planners in your market.
- A marketing plan to attract the right clients.
- A process to develop client referrals.
- How to use new technology to become more efficient.
- How to handle back office functions so you can devote more time to winning and nurturing clients.
The first step though, is passing your FASEA exam by 31 December 2020. This will allow you to keep your business or at least stay in the role of principal. We’re ready now to help you ace that test and create a prosperous future.
Our Directors, Paul Kelly, Dennis Bashford and Manoj Pillai have a total of more than 80 years of Industry experience.
To speak to one of us please call our office on 07 3018 0400.