Meet the Team
Meet our Management and Support Team
The in-house expertise of Futuro boasts a depth of industry experience that distinguishes us from our peers.
Futuro’s Board and Executive Directors, Compliance and Management team are all long-term players with established track records of success in the financial services industry.
All have a strong belief in Futuro’s capability to understand and deliver member services and to encourage long-term valuable relationships.
- Dennis Bashford – Chairman
- Paul Kelly – Managing Director
- Manoj Pillai – Director (Western Division)
- Matthew Haggarty – Director NSW
- Bonnie Hill – State Manager VIC and TAS
- Michael Frawley – Head of Advice and Compliance
- Stacey Pearsall – Executive Assistant
- Pauline Sinclair – Administrative Assistant
We are an organisation driven by success. We are committed to seeing all our Member Firms and Strategic Partners achieving what they are looking for from a relationship, whether the objectives are financial or otherwise. Our corporate philosophy emphasises honesty, integrity and trust in the way that we deal with our clients, our community of advisers, Strategic Partners and our staff.
The Futuro Member Firms community is made up of independent thinkers:
- Futuro advisers are not one size fits all. Member Firms have their own business model tailored to the needs of their clients.
- Futuro advisers differentiate themselves from other advisers via Futuro’s unique offerings.
- Member Firms have their own clients’ best interests at the forefront of their mind. They are able to choose strategies and products that best suit the needs of their client and so achieve the best possible client outcomes. Futuro’s independence means Member Firms are not be used simply as a mechanism for selling the products of the parent company.